This is the first time I have ever blogged and I noticed right away that there is no spell cheque(?). I really did pass my grade ten, I just can't remember squat but here goes.
You know how sometimes you get a song in your head and it just won't go away? This can be incerdibly incredably incredebly... really annoying or it can help you take your mind off of something even more annoying or disturbing. I would therefore like to recommend such a song to you Pat, or to anyone really that you can use to your advantage. It is one that Nathan sent to me and we both love it. It was done by some guys at UBC who he knows. Say no more. I use this song when ever I am in a position that I don't necessarily like such as a MRI (very claustrophobic). I have also used it to my advantage during my annual prostate exam which I am studying for right now and hope to pass. If you would like to hear this song the best version can be found by doing a Google search under "You tube ubc numa numa" but be warned it is catchy.
Shake and bake, baby...
Robb
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment