Friday, January 16, 2009

I hope you aren't pregnant.

Pat - I sure hope you aren't pregrant because by the time I have finally figured out how to do this - the kid would be graduating. Is it just me or is this a problem for others - ya - admit it. Anyway here I am. I have been following your stories and feeling like a jerk. Pat I think of you often. I also worry about John, Jackie, Rick and Joe - this is a family illness and even tho you are the one suffering - I know they are too - as we all are.

BUT when the O'Hara's get behind you look out. Your prayers got us thru David's illness and then cancer and so many times it was just knowing that I could pick up the phone and call Pat and she would walk me thru the next step. I am surprised Pat - with all my medical knowledge - you haven't asked me to provide you with advice. You never asked to borrow any green napkins - and they have been known to have great healing powers.

All kidding aside - I am so sorry this has happened to you. You have helped all of us so many times. I know you will come out of this a stronger and different person. If you need anything - please call.

Also would everyone please call Mom and tell her I FINALLY got on. She has mentioned a FEW TIMES that EVERYONE has entries except me. Who would of thought my Mother would be giving me computer advice. She said - it can't be that hard. Boy that really came back to haunt me over the past few days - but I refused to call her and ask what I was doing wrong - I think I was afraid she could tell me and then what?

No comments:

Post a Comment