Hello all! Just looking at all the new posts, and thought I would add one of my own.
-Uncle Dan, I'm really looking forward to the wedding this summer, and seeing everyone there. If Lyndsey's (sp?) ma and pa managed to survive a night of Robb's martini's they should be fine with the rest of us.
- Uncle Robb, I don't ever recall the Red Sonja wig, or the outfit. It does give me interesting images. I have to agree with the matching the wig to the mood. Like a fashion accessory.
- Lora and I just got back from a trip to Vegas visiting Dale and Rob. It was a great visit, and they were great hosts (no martini's though). We did some of the usual stuff (casinos and walking the strip), and I must say Vegas never disappoints with its variety of just plain weird people. We did go and see the Tournament of Kings, and I definately recommend it. Anyways, it was a great visit and Dale said he would be more than happy to get Dr. Phil tickets for any of the Aunts/Cousins who are heading that way.
- Just a quick update on my Dad. Not really much to update. He gets tired quickly, and is not doing too much. Mom and Dad will be visiting the cardiologist this month for the two month (after the attack) exam. Not much is expected from this as the cardiologist has already said that they will not do any intrusive (surgery) procedures. This will be more of a maintenance visit, and to make sure that the medications are stabilizing him.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the wedding. Take Care All, and if anyone is coming through Edmonton/Sherwood Park and needs a place to stay give me a call.
Nick Jr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment