Friday, January 16, 2009

Las Vegas......

Hello to everyone frim Las Vegas.

Boy that was quite a trip. John had been given very strict instructions to be at our house at 6 AM to take me to the airport. I WOULD BE SITTING ON THE DOORSTEP, WAITING.
John arrived. There were no lights on. After waiting about 2 min., he ran the door bell as only John can ring a doorbell.
It was 6 AM and not a creature was stirring.
Once John woke us up, I moved. Within 15 min I was dressed and in the truck heading to the airport.
There was no waiting around for that plane to take off.
You know, getting to the airport is kind of good. The line ups are not so long and the attendants are really anxious to get you through and onto the plane.

I know my mother will not believe this but the plane took off 10 minutes early and I was on it.

I haven't upacked yet so don't know what I may be missing. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment