Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello ..Hello... I can't hear Numa Numa

Shirley, I am so in your space. I have harrassed half of Canada to help me get this video on the blog. Finally, I have accepted defeat. It can't be done. So now I will try to copy it to a disc,(or is that a CD? 0r whatever. If that works I will ask for mailing addresses. You see , I really am from the old school. I believe in the mail service. Yes Mike I do believe.

Next problem. I hate it when everyone is talking about something and I don't understand what they are saying. What is Numa Numa and where do I get to hear this lovely song that RoBB has introduced to the blog.  
All these new terms are almost too much for an old lady, Right Shirley?  Not that you are that old. 
Anyway, could someone help me out and explain this Numa Numa.

It was another wild shopping day for Nan. She just hasn't got a thing to wear ( and we all believe that) so she had to go shopping for about 3 hours. She doesn't want to be out done by Pat.   NOT competitive at all.

Love to hear from everyone. Keep it up guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment