Fantastic news about Auntie Pat! Out shopping, she'll have this thing beat in no time. As far as Numa Numa, Rob I hate you. I can't get that song out of my head, and I made the mistake of searching different versions. Oh well, numa numa. Just to give everyone a bit of an update on my Dad, Nick Sr. He is still in the recovery mode at home, and we are not exactly what is going to happen. Mom and Dad are arranging a visit to a cardiologist where they will be able to get more information. What they have told him is that they will not attempt any surgery, too risky at this stage, and the medication will stabilize him, not repair any damage. Dad is still getting out for his Parliament (coffee) meetings with Uncle John and the rest of the DOBC (Devon Old Bastards Club) at the Chicken House (Kentucky Fried Chicken). If this keeps up they'll have all of the problems solved.
On a bit of a mushy note I couldn't agree more with everyone. This is a great family that pulls together. Take Care all and hope to hear more from you.
Nick
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment