Monday, June 8, 2009

The Countdown is On

Hi Everyone,

Well its only 11 days until our wedding and Lyndsay and I are getting really excited about the O'Hara's descending upon beautiful Vancouver. Its been about 25 degrees and sunny everyday for the past couple weeks.

We're planning on having a BBQ from about 5pm on at the Granville Island Picnic Pavilion on the Thursday prior. All are welcome to attend. We'll supply the food. Bring yourselves and beverage of choice.

On the Big Day (Friday) ceremony will start at 6:30pm at Brock House, we'll go right into cocktail hour and dinner at 8:00pm, so plan your other meals that day accordingly. After the wedding reception has be shut down, I invite everyone to bring their guitars, beautiful singing voices and popcorn shakers down to the beach for a sing-a-long. People may want to bring a change of clothes for this.

Also, I know the girls will be doing there hair and makeup all day on Friday so I thought maybe the guys would go play Par 3 golf in Stanley Park.

No official present opening on Saturday but we'll probably meet somewhere for brunch for all those interested. It will probably be "The Smoking Dog Bisto" 1889 West 1st Ave.

Call us if anyone has any questions..... 778-231-4234

No comments:

Post a Comment