Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dustin Darrell

To the auntie (I'll just call her Belinda) who guffawed at my use of the term "well equipped", I was referring to the baby supplies friends and cousins have loaned or given to baby Dustin.

Jen and Darrell are anxious to get their little man home (which should be next Wednesday). Jen is getting pretty tired with 12 hour stays at the hospital and then getting up to pump through the night. I know, I know, "too much information", but I want to keep you informed. Jen is a very relaxed mom which makes her baby very content . Only fathers and grandparents can visit Dustin so I'm able to rock and cuddle my darling grandson. I am madly in love with him and I haven't said that since I saw Paul Newman in "The Sting". Uncle Jason and Auntie Nic have to wait till Dustin gets home to meet him, but we keep them posted.

Question: Why can't I get my name on the blog followers and Danny has his on twice?

No comments:

Post a Comment