Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shakenbake Returns

Well mighty fine and a great big west coast howdy,

Sorry I haven't been posting lately but I've had a few health problems of my own and didn't want to bring any negative energy to the blog. Also things have not gone well with CBC ever since they had a contest to replace the Hockey Night in Canada theme song and I suggested "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" by Ted Nugent. Some people are so up tight.

I saw a great political cartoon in the paper today. It was the unveiling of a statue to commemorate the opening of Vancouver's way over budget convention center. When they pulled off the curtain it was a statue of our Premier with his head up his arse. I choked on my muffin.

Pat. My thoughts and best wishes are for you. It is hard to put it into words (howda guy say it) but rest assured I am pulling for you and think of you often. And Shirley some men are turned on by women with no front teeth so this could be a plus.

Numa Numa

Skakenbake out.

No comments:

Post a Comment